State support of investment activity
The government of Murmansk region is engaged in creation of the most comfortable investment environment. A wide range of state support at all stages of projects implementation is provided to businessmen.
The authorities guarantee not only equal access to resources and markets, but also financial support, favorable tax mode, absence of administrative barriers to all business processes participants.
The state support of investment activity on the territory of Murmansk Region is based on the principles:
- granting measures of the state support for investment activity on the basis of investment projects selection according to the legislation of the Russian Federation on the basis of the criteria established by the present Law, and in the order established by the Government of Murmansk region;
- objectivity and economic justification of made decisions;
- equality of investors and commonality of public procedures;
- balances of public and private interests;
- mutual responsibility of Murmansk region and investors;
- target use of funds of the regional budget provided for the state support for investment activity rendering.
Investors can count on property tax exemption for a period from two to five years depending on the cost of the investment project.
Depending on the cost of investment project the interest rate for the profit tax, enlisted to the regional budget, decreased from 17,0% to 13,5%.
The state support of investment activity on the territory of Murmansk region for the purpose of favorable conditions for its development creation can be carried out in the forms established by article 9 of the Law of Murmansk region "About the state support of investment activity in Murmansk region".
Certain forms of the state support of investment activity within each investment project are defined by the Agreement on the state support of investment activity on territories of Murmansk region, in order established by the Government of Murmansk region.