The “road maps” for the target model implementation on simplification of conducting business and increasing investment attractiveness are approved in the Murmansk Region
In accordance with the instruction of the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin on the basis of the Presidium meeting of the State Council of the Russian Federation No. Pr-2347GS from December 6, 2016, the order of the Government of the Murmansk Region from February 22, 2017 No. 50-RP the “road maps” for the targeted models implementation for simplifying doing business and increasing the investment attractiveness are approved in the following directions:
- obtaining a construction permit and spatial planning;
- cadastral registration of land and real estate;
- registration of property rights for land and real estate;
- connection (technological connection) to electric networks, heat supply, water supply and water disposal networks;
- support of small and medium business;
- implementation of control and supervision activities in the Murmansk Region;
- improvement and implementation of the regional investment standard condition.
Thanks to the introduction of target models in the region the procedures will be simplified and the terms for obtaining a construction permit, registration of property rights for land and real estate, cadastral registration of property, connection to power networks, connection to gas, heat, and water will be reduced and the opportunities to attract investment, to work with investors and support entrepreneurship will be expanded.
In terms of control and supervision activities improvement a risk-oriented approach will be implemented into the process of arrangement of inspections carrying out and an evaluation procedure for the effectiveness and efficiency of control and supervisory activities will be approved.
The information on the “road maps” implementation will be recorded every month in the information system “Region-ID” specially developed for these purposes.
The first results of achieving the targets set in the “road maps” for simplification of business procedures will be announced this year in June.