The Committee of industry and enterprise development of the Murmansk region continues to develop recommendations on the implementation of the Standard 2.0
- » Information center
- » News
The Committee of industry and enterprise development of the Murmansk region continues to develop recommendations on the implementation of the Standard of the local self-governing bodies of the municipal areas and city districts of the Murmansk region activity to provide the bright investment climate on the territory of the municipal entities of the Murmansk region (further – Standard 2.0). Standard 2.0 includes the set of the key conditions the execution of which creates necessary base for the bright investment climate formation in the municipal entities of the region. Besides that, it will allow to form the investor’s support and entrepreneurship development on the municipal level system and also regulate coordination arrangements of the local self-governing bodies, State government bodies of the Murmansk region, federal government bodies and investors on the issues of the investment attracting. Standard 2.0 contain 9 sections:
- existance of the Council on the investment climate improvement to the head (head of administration) of municipal entity. The Council should develop recommendations on all the main aspects of the investment activity in the municipalities and analyze the results of the investment projects;
- existance of the annual merit message from the head of the municipality on the acheivements and investment plans. The report of the head of the municipality to the Council of deputies of the municipal entity on the annual investment activity Plan completion, besides that the targets for the next reporting year should be determined;
- formation of the organizational base for the activity management on the improvement of the investment climate for investment attracting and work with investors;
- existance of the investment strategy of the municipal entity development. The strategical document on the investment activity is the main document determining targets of the investment policy, main directions and priorities in the investments attracting for the long-term prospects;
- existance of the indivisible regulations of the investment projects accompaniment in the municipal entity of the Murmansk region. The regulations of the investment projects accompaniment in the frames of which the full range of support instruments on all the stages of business development based on the one stop-shop principle is provided;
- formation and annual renewing of the Plan of the investment objects and infrastructure objects creation on the territory of the municipal entity of the Murmansk region. The Plan should contain the infrastructure object register (transport, energy, social, engineering, utility and telecommunicational), construction and reconstruction of which is planned in the different programs and plans of the governmental and local self-governing authority bodies and large economic entities. This will allow for the investors to monitor the potential market, evaluate the situation, manage risks of your investment decesions;
- existance of the special bilingual section on the investment activity on the official Internet web site of the local self-governing bodies of the municipal entity. On the web site of each municipal entity it is necessary to create specialized bilingual section on the investment activity. This will create a feedback between the authority, business, investors and civil society;
- existance of the investment passport of the municipal entity of the Murmansk region which is a complex informative bulletin containing the information on the investmenet climate on the municipal entity’s territory;
- existance of the chanel (chanels) of the direct connection between the investors and the heads of the municipal entity for the fast solutions on the raising problems and questions during the process of the investment activity
The governor of the Murmansk region
Today, the Governor Marina Kovtun held a meeting of the Council on improving the investment climate in the Murmansk Region. The Head of the region recalled that in the National Investment Climate Rating for the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in 2016, the Murmansk Region rose by 20 points, improving its position to the 32nd place. For the third consecutive year, the region is included in the third group of regions, confirming the status of the region with favorable conditions for business development.
On June 23, 2017, in the Kolenergo Central electrical networks (2A Festivalnaya Street, the town of Apatity, the Murmansk Region), the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Murmansk Region (Regional Association of Employers) will meet with representatives of the business community of the municipal entities of the town of Apatity and the town of Kirovsk.