Regulation and enforcement target models are introduced in the Murmansk Region to improve the investment climate
In accordance with the instruction of the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin, basing on the results of the meeting of the Presidium of the State Council of the Russian Federation on November 12, 2016, the work on the introduction of regulation and enforcement target models in priority areas of improving the investment climate is in progress in the Murmansk region:
- obtaining a construction permit and territorial planning;
- cadastral registration of land plots and real estate;
- registration of land titles and real estate ownership;
- connection (technological connection) to electric networks, heat supply networks, water supply and water disposal systems;
- support of small and medium entrepreneurship;
- implementation of control and supervision activities in the Murmansk Region;
- improvement and implementation of the provisions of the regional investment standard.
To improve business conditions in each area, an action plan ("road map") is developed, the implementation of which will be provided by a working group formed of representatives of regional and federal authorities, business associations, subjects of natural monopolies.
"Road maps" will be approved by March 1, 2017, and by the end of the year it is necessary to ensure the achievement of the indicators specified in the target models.
All information about the activities of working groups in the regions and the progress in implementing the target models will be entered in the Region-ID information system specially developed for these purposes.