Extraordinary meeting of the Project Office was held
An extraordinary meeting of the Project office (working group) on monitoring the results of implementation of the Standard of Executive Authority Activity of the Russian Federation to ensure favorable investment climate in the Murmansk region and the implementation of the National rating of investment climate in the Murmansk region was held on 23 December, 2016 and chaired by the Deputy Minister of Industrialization and Enterprise Development of the Murmansk region.
The meeting discussed the work on orders execution of the President of the Russian Federation on the basis of a joint meeting of the Presidium of the State Council of the Russian Federation and the Advisory Commission of the State Council 12 November, 2016 on the implementation of targeted models of regulation and enforcement in the priority directions of improvement of the investment climate in the Murmansk region on the basis of the region's profile from the ELN "Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects".
The development of "road maps" (plans) for the implementation of the targeted models, which are developed following the best regional practices will be undertaken within the working groups in the following areas:
- obtaining a permit for real estate development and space planning;
- cadastral registration of land and real estate units;
- property registration of land and real estate units;
- technological connection (connection to the power grid) to electricity networks, heating networks, water supply and sanitation;
- support for small and medium-sized businesses;
- implementation of means of control and supervision in the Murmansk region;
- improvement and implementation of provisions of the regional investment standard.
Business system «Region-ID» will begin its work in test mode in the near future, which will monitor the activities of the regional project offices and implementation of the target models. There is a possibility to get access to the standard road maps and methodical courses on implementation of target models as well.
The responsible persons for the implementation of the relevant target models in the Murmansk region will be determined by the end of the year.
The formed "road map" will be agreed with the ANO "Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects" and approved at the first meeting of the Government of the Murmansk region in 2017.