Entrepreneurs of the Murmansk region are invited to participate in the workshop sessions on performing and developing business
On March 12, 2016 workshop sessions on performing and developing business for novice and current entrepreneurs shall be held in Apatity at: Lenin st., 27.
“Creating competitive advantages for the company” from 10:00 to 13:30.
Workshop session includes:
1. Advantage factors.
2. Types of competitive advantages.
3. Strategies on creating competitive advantages.
4. The strategy of cost leadership.
5. The focusing strategy.
6. The diversification of production.
7. The pioneer strategy.
8. The competitive advantages process management.
9. Requirements for product benefits creation.
10. Universal formula of a competitive advantage.
“Anti-crisis plan of action. Efficiency growth with сost reduction” from 13:30 to 16:30.
Workshop session includes:
1. Rules to prepare for any crises, the analysis of variants of the development of the situation and possible consequences, a plan of action.
2. The system of anti-crisis thoughts.
3. Effective team management.
4. How to sell more in new conditions.
5. Competitive analysis.
6. The assessment and the priority rating of business processes to reduce costs.
7. Cost reduction of processes by developing easy and simple business solutions like Workflow.
The events are organized by the State Regional Budgetary Institution “Murmansk regional innovation business incubator”.
The participation in the workshop sessions is charge-free. Each participant will receive the personal certificate as the results of the events.
Registration: applications are accepted at the State Regional Budgetary Institution “Murmansk regional innovation business incubator” by phone number (8152) 43-29-49 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please, specify the full name, the telephone number, the place of employment/study, the topic of a workshop session).
The governor of the Murmansk region
+7 (8152) 486-201
Murmansk Region confirms the status of the region with favorable conditions for business development
Today, the Governor Marina Kovtun held a meeting of the Council on improving the investment climate in the Murmansk Region. The Head of the region recalled that in the National Investment Climate Rating for the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in 2016, the Murmansk Region rose by 20 points, improving its position to the 32nd place. For the third consecutive year, the region is included in the third group of regions, confirming the status of the region with favorable conditions for business development.
Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Murmansk Region holds a meeting with representatives of the business community of municipal entities of the town of Apatity and the town of Kirovsk
On June 23, 2017, in the Kolenergo Central electrical networks (2A Festivalnaya Street, the town of Apatity, the Murmansk Region), the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Murmansk Region (Regional Association of Employers) will meet with representatives of the business community of the municipal entities of the town of Apatity and the town of Kirovsk.