Entrepreneurs are welcome for national award “Business-Success”
May 22, 2015 next stage of the National award “Business-Success” is in the building of the Government of Tula Oblast (region) at the address: Tula, Lenina Prospect 2. All-Russia Public organization of small and medium-sized business “OPORA ROSII” and Agency for Strategic Initiatives on promotion of new projects are the organizers of the award “Business-Success”. The National Award is under auspices of the Ministry for Economic Development of Russia, the Public Chamber of the RF and the Government of the Tula Oblast (region). The business program includes the following events:
- Meeting the Governor of Tula Oblast Vladimir Gruzdev.
- Master-class “Future of information technologies: the way life, consumption and business change” by business-speaker German Klimenko.
- Master-class “”State support for export” by chief director for regional development of JSC “ESKAR” Boris Igoshin.
- Master-class “How to get in Forbes magazine?” by deputy chief editor of Forbes Irina Teplitsyna.
- Master-class “Effective business solutions based on products of “GAZ Group” by the project manager of “Commercial vehicles “GAZ Group” LLC., Natalya Pletnikova.
- Master-class for municipal authorities “State and municipal contract as a tool for business support” by vice director of legal department of “PTS-tender” LLC., Philipp Tasalov.
- Master-class for municipal administrations “Introducing best municipal practices of attracting investments in the territory. Atlas of municipal practices” by the coordinator of Managing project on improving investment climate projects of the Agency of Strategic Initiatives on promotion of new projects Vyacheslav Spirin.
- Defense of entrepreneurs’ projects at the Case-conference “Business-Success”.
- Contest and bestowal of the best practices of support for entrepreneurship at the municipal level.
- Selection of business-projects for funding by Venture Fund of Promsvyazbank and “PORA ROSII”.
To apply, please, refer to the website http://www.bsaward.ru./regions/tula/registration/ up to May 21. For detailed information on the Award, please, refer to the website: http://www.bsaward.ru./regions/tula/.