Attention innovators of the Murmansk Territory! Competitions for financial support in the form of grants and subsidies to beginning and active innovation companies are begun
Ministry of Industrial and Enterprise Development of the Murmansk Territory informs about accepting applications for participation in competitions for financial support to innovation companies.
Financial support is given in the form of:
- grants to beginning innovation companies;
- subsidies to innovation companies for preparation applications to venture funds and organizations which finance innovation projects;
- subsidies to innovation companies for compensation for expanses connected with production (realization) of goods, work and service performance.
Applications are accepted since 30.10.2015 up to 30.11.2015.
Announcement of results of competitions up to 18.12.2015.
Competitions operator is “Murmansk Regional Innovation Business Incubator” State Regional Budgetary Institution (“MRIBI” SRBI).
Competition conditions are established by order #516-PP dated 14.10.2015 by the Government of the Murmansk Territory “Concerning financial support in the form of subsidies and grants to beginning and active innovation companies”.
You can look through the detailed information:
- on site of “MRIBI” SRBI http://mribi.ru, phone (815 55) 6-12-35, (815 2) 43-29-49;
- on site of minor and medium business on the Murmansk Territory: http://maloe.gov-murman.ru/ in section “Forms and types of support”;
- on innovation site of the Murmansk Territory: http://inno.gov-murman.ru/ in section “Competitions”/”Competitions of the Murmansk Territory”.
The governor of the Murmansk region
+7 (8152) 486-201
Murmansk Region confirms the status of the region with favorable conditions for business development
Today, the Governor Marina Kovtun held a meeting of the Council on improving the investment climate in the Murmansk Region. The Head of the region recalled that in the National Investment Climate Rating for the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in 2016, the Murmansk Region rose by 20 points, improving its position to the 32nd place. For the third consecutive year, the region is included in the third group of regions, confirming the status of the region with favorable conditions for business development.
Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Murmansk Region holds a meeting with representatives of the business community of municipal entities of the town of Apatity and the town of Kirovsk
On June 23, 2017, in the Kolenergo Central electrical networks (2A Festivalnaya Street, the town of Apatity, the Murmansk Region), the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Murmansk Region (Regional Association of Employers) will meet with representatives of the business community of the municipal entities of the town of Apatity and the town of Kirovsk.