Attention, innovators of the Murmansk region! Tenders for the provision of financial support in the form of grants and subsidies to innovative start-ups and established companies are starting
The Ministry for development of industry and entrepreneurship of the Murmansk region informs that the reception of applications for participation in tenders for the provision of financial support to innovative companies is now open.
Financial support is provided in the form of:
- grants for innovative start-ups;
- subsidies for innovative companies for preparation of the proposals for venture capital funds and organizations that fund innovative projects;
- subsidies for innovative companies in order to recover costs of production (realization) of goods, performance of works, rendering of services.
Applications are accepted from 30/10/2015 to 30/11/2015.
Announcement of results of tenders – till 18.12.2015 (inclusive).
The contests are organized by the State Regional Budgetary Institution “Murmansk regional innovation business incubator” (SRBI "MRIBI").
Terms of participation in contests have been determined by the resolution of the Government of the Murmansk region dated 14.10.2014 No. 516-ПП "On the provision of financial support in the form of subsidies and grants to innovative start-ups and established companies."
More detailed information can be found:
- on the website of SRBI "MRIBI" http://mribi.ru, tel. (815 55) 6-12-35, (815 2) 43-29-49;
- on the portal of small and medium entrepreneurship of the Murmansk region: http://maloe.gov-murman.ru/ in section "Forms and types of support";
- on the innovative portal of the Murmansk region: http://inno.gov-murman.ru/ in sections "Contests" / "Competitions of the Murmansk region".
The governor of the Murmansk region
+7 (8152) 486-201
Murmansk Region confirms the status of the region with favorable conditions for business development
Today, the Governor Marina Kovtun held a meeting of the Council on improving the investment climate in the Murmansk Region. The Head of the region recalled that in the National Investment Climate Rating for the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in 2016, the Murmansk Region rose by 20 points, improving its position to the 32nd place. For the third consecutive year, the region is included in the third group of regions, confirming the status of the region with favorable conditions for business development.
Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Murmansk Region holds a meeting with representatives of the business community of municipal entities of the town of Apatity and the town of Kirovsk
On June 23, 2017, in the Kolenergo Central electrical networks (2A Festivalnaya Street, the town of Apatity, the Murmansk Region), the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Murmansk Region (Regional Association of Employers) will meet with representatives of the business community of the municipal entities of the town of Apatity and the town of Kirovsk.