XIII Regional Investment Congress will take place in Moscow on December 11th, 2015
The event was held: 20.10.2015 08:51
The event came off on 27.10.2015 14:42
XIII Regional Investment Congress will take place in Moscow on December 11th, 2015, which is annually delivered by RAEX rating agency (“Expert RA”).
Main purpose of the project is to contribute for the investment climate improvement in Russian regions through sharing experiences and coordination of actions of the regional and federal power and investors.
- Analytical statement “XX Rating of investment attractiveness of Russian regions 2015” based on the analysis of the system of balanced indicators of social and economic development in the regions and polling of experts;
- Russian regional congress in terms of which plenary discussions and sessions are planned;
- Interactive polling of congress participants to the theme: “Effectiveness of measures to investment activity state support in the regions and in a down economy”;
- Awarding ceremony of regional administrations’ representatives according to the results of the regular investment attractiveness rating;
- Publication of the rating in “Kommersant” newspaper.
Representatives of the Ministry of economic development of Russia, Agency for strategic initiatives, development institutions, regional administrations as well as Russian and foreign investors, financial institutions and profile mass media were invited to take participation.
The participants can be registered on web-site: http://www.raexpert.ru/project/regcongress/2015/conference/reg/.
The governor of the Murmansk region
+7 (8152) 486-201
Murmansk Region confirms the status of the region with favorable conditions for business development
Today, the Governor Marina Kovtun held a meeting of the Council on improving the investment climate in the Murmansk Region. The Head of the region recalled that in the National Investment Climate Rating for the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in 2016, the Murmansk Region rose by 20 points, improving its position to the 32nd place. For the third consecutive year, the region is included in the third group of regions, confirming the status of the region with favorable conditions for business development.
Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Murmansk Region holds a meeting with representatives of the business community of municipal entities of the town of Apatity and the town of Kirovsk
On June 23, 2017, in the Kolenergo Central electrical networks (2A Festivalnaya Street, the town of Apatity, the Murmansk Region), the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Murmansk Region (Regional Association of Employers) will meet with representatives of the business community of the municipal entities of the town of Apatity and the town of Kirovsk.